Beauty Bites: Handbag heros

21:59 Nadine 6 Comments


These are some items I carry around with me in my handbag each day, I got this cheap pouch from H&M, so that all these little bits weren't rolling around the bottom of my bag anymore! This has all been part of my plan to get more organised... It's probably not working,  but I feel better knowing that I have a cute pouch with all my cute things inside!

Hand cream is a yummy smelling Almond one from The Body Shop and it works a treat on long days in the office. Also in the pouch is a little Dior Addict tester, in case of glamourous emergency, some lemony lip-balm, some clips because y'know, this cute stripy passport holder, and my lovely phonecase from Covert.

Other things I usually keep in my handbag that aren't pictured:

A packet of gum.
Loose bits of gum that fell out of the packet.
293 crumpled up receipts.
A leaking water bottle.
Tangled headphones.
Food ,just in case.



6 comments:

  1. Such a good idea to get a pouch for the essentials! Have you tried any of the cath kidston lotions? they're wonderful x

    http://a-house-beautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I love your blog, it's so cute!

      Delete
  2. Your blog layout is AMAZING!
    Just followed you on bloglovin' , looking forward to more posts! xx

    Also, if you like body shop hand cream, I also recommend l'occitane cream! It leaves your skin so smooth.

    xo ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I got the template here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MairaGall

      She has loads of charming designs :)

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog and I'm enjoying it! I love the way you took the photographs makes everything look so nice! A lemon scented lip balm sounds like a great product, I think I may purchase one myself! :) If you had a moment could you check out my blog:
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    I also just followed you on Bloglovin if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! Appreciate the support
      xxx

      Delete