HAPPY 2015!

19:20 Nadine 0 Comments

Hi friends! Happy 2015!

This past year has been full of ups and downs and a lot of weirdness, but I'm uncharacteristically optimisitic for the year to come. There are some posts coming your way over the next little while about resolutions and all the other things that seem to inevitably arise when we enter a new year (one of which is a regular posting schedule!).

Here's a little video I created of my new years eve, which was spent with friends, eating sushi, drinking cocktails (and mocktails), and watching the dazzling firework display which engulfs my city every year.  The fireworks here aren't organised or put on by the city, but by many many households in the dutch tradition! I hope this gives you a little feel for the atmosphere in my home, and I hope yours was just as warm. 


I'm thinking of making some more little youtube videos, so let me know if you'd be interested in seeing them and subscribe to my channel to see when I do upload!

So for now, happy new year, I wish you all the very best for the year to come!

0 comments: